Responsibilities include control of stores key box and management of the ‘Key Sign In and Out Sheet/Book
About Our Company
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation for our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the control of stores key box and management of the ‘Key Sign In and Out Sheet/Book’.
- Signage to be maintained on the shelving to highlight where each items of material/plant is located.
- Ensure the plant lists are kept updated.
- Ensure the Plant Movement Book is kept up to date in terms of delivery and removal of plant to site.
- When taking in deliveries the Stores Person will contact the appointed Site Supervisor, to provide assistance if necessary and this will also be a method of advising the relevant Site Supervisor that a delivery has been made.
- Tracking and monitoring of shipments both into and out of the Site Stores.
- Required to check the delivery dockets against the IR. Any shortages must be notified to the appointed Site Supervisor and Store Person will also call the relevant supplier and establish when outstanding items are to be delivered and co-ordinate same.
- A register of all materials/stock items must be maintained and updated on a daily basis.
- All faulty or damaged equipment to be immediately removed from service and reported to relevant Site Management.
- Ensure all cardboard, packaging or other waste material is removed prior to re-stocking each basket. All such materials must then be disposed of in the relevant recycling area on site.
- Preparation of daily forecasting reports.
- Drive continuous improvements on daily forecasting.
- Identification of deviations from forecast & causes of these deviations.
- Close cooperation with order management team.
Your Education & Experience
- Qualification in logistics/ transport or supply chain desirable
- Ideally knowledge of electrical and mechanical procurement
- Up to date Safe Pass, Manual Handling are required
- MEWP, Mobile Access Tower training is desirable
Your Skills & Competencies
- Microsoft Office proficient is essential.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player with a can do attitude
Why work for us?
Our people are our most important asset, we take pride in the quality of our staff and provide appropriate training for our people and always look to develop them within our business ensuring we have a strong and experienced workforce that gives us exceptional self-delivery capability.
To apply to this opportunity please submit your details and resume through apply now button at the job of this page, we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com