About the Company
Designer Group is a leading Global Engineering Contractor specialising in turnkey packages for the design, supply and installation of utilities. Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Limerick, the UK, Germany, Africa and the USA, we directly employ over 1000 staff across the Group. As an industry leader, we work with some of the world’s largest multinational companies.
Our people are the foundation for our continued growth across all client sectors. We invest in our people and have a philosophy of continuous professional development. This investment has produced an innovative and passionate team that deliver projects for our clients safely, efficiently and to the highest standards in the industry.
- Management of the Request for Information process within the Company
- Development and management of companywide filing systems, both paper-based and electronic
- Management of all project logs
- Management of data input into the Common Data Environment (CDE)
- Creation, collation and management of all standard and inspection documents within the CDE as well as all standard document templates
- Liaising with operations staff, suppliers, clients and design teams on a daily basis and based on project requirements
Knowledge & Experience
- 2 years + strong administration experience
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, as well as experience with document control software (4 Projects, Asite etc)
- Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and to a high standard
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Health Care
- Accredited Engineers Ireland Employer for CPD
- Pathway to Chartership
- International Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression