About The company
We are a leading innovative and sustainable provider of mechanical and electrical engineering solutions. We offer full design, installation and construction services from conception to completion using the latest technology and software, with offices across three continents and a client base that spreads over fourteen sectors.
Since Designer Group was established in 1992, we have reached many significant international milestones that have attributed to our global presence and success. Having completed more than 800 projects, we are a confident and energetic business with strong foundations.
Our success is founded on a set of open and honest values that focus on our people, our clients and their goals. Safe, Trust, Respect, Challenge and Deliver.
Our values are who we are, what we stand for, and how we behave. We ask our people to embrace these behaviours and adopt this approach in the way they go about their work, every day.
Overview of duties
- Work with the Talent Acquisition & Engagement Partner on the co-ordination and support of end to end recruitment process to include the following:
- Advertising of role on job boards, LinkedIn, company website etc.
- Updating recruitment tracker with candidate details.
- Arranging 1st and 2nd round interviews with candidates and working with managers to confirm interview schedules.
- Corresponding with candidates regarding interview and documents they are required to bring to the meeting.
- Preparing all new hire documents – contract (with Senior Recruiter approval), payroll forms, health questionnaire, next of kin information – and sending to candidate.
- Establishing the new hire data record and file.
- Setting up and delivering HR and Health & Safety inductions for all new starts.
- Representing Designer Group at careers fairs and other talent acquisition events and contributing positively to the candidate experience.
- Participation in candidate selection processes for defined positions, under the guidance of the Talent Acquisition & Engagement partner.
- With the Talent Acquisition & Engagement Partner, be owners of key HR processes of talent and on-boarding, until the new starter completes HR induction.
- Ordering defined IT hardware and other equipment or resources approved for allocation to the new starter.
- Act as a point of contact for the new hire, prior to commencement.
- Work proactively and effectively with the wider HR team to ensure excellent HR service delivery in Designer Group.
- Collaborate and participate on defined HR projects, as designated by the Head of HR.
Your education & experience requirements
- Some previous experience in recruitment is desirable.
- Previous in-house HR administration experience would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Effective presentation skills
- Be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced and developing HR environment
- Be able to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Health Care
- Accredited Engineers Ireland Employer for CPD
- Pathway to Chartership
- International Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression